Reactor Agitators HWL-N
Large Sized Agitators - Highest Operational Safety
The reactor agitators type HWL-N are the most powerful agitators compared to the others in EKATO’s product range. Large sized agitators with a drive power of up to 4,000 kW, shaft lengths of more than 15 m, as well as 500 mm shaft diameters, have already been supplied. These agitators have been designed to grant highest operational safety and fulfill all valid DIN-standards to the greatest possible extents.
|Motor Power||5 - 4000 kW|
|Shaft Diameter||40 - 560 mm|
|Operating Pressure||Vacuum - 200 bar|
|Impeller-Systems||EKATO high-efficiency impellers and conventional impellers|
|Materials (product wetted)||Carbon steel, rust- and acid resistant steels, nickel-base alloy, Duplex- and Super Duplex steels, titanium und titanium alloys, rubber coatings, coatings|
|Approval||ATEX 2014/34/EU & GOST TR-ZU 010/2011 approval|
- Drive versions with fixed or variable shaft speeds and different gearbox types (flat-, bevel-, helical gearbox...)
- Robust casted and welded lanterns available
Fast seal replacement through following versions:
- EKATO’s lifting and swiveling device. Lifting and swiveling the drive unit.
- Device for a fast sideward seal replacement.
EKATO Agitators HWL-N Lift and Swivel Mechanical seal removal instructions (to the top)
EKATO Agitators HWL-N - Mechanical Seal Removal Mechanical seal removal instructions (sideways)
- Requires minimized space for maintenance
- Splitted shaft design with bearing shaft and flange coupling
- Optional installation from the top, side or the bottom of the vessel
- Oil-supply-systems for the gearbox
- Pressure compensators
- Steady bearings
- Shaft deflection-limiting rings