Coaxial Agitators KOAX
High Performance - For Complex Processes and Extreme Viscosities
|Motor Power||5 - 250 kW|
|Shaft Diameter||40 – 220 mm|
|Operating Pressure||Vacuum - 40 bar|
|Impeller-Systems||EKATO high-efficiency impellers and conventional impellers|
|Materials (product wetted)||Carbon steel, rust- and acid resistant steels, nickel-base alloy, Duplex- and Super Duplex steels, titanium und titanium alloys|
|Approval||ATEX 2014/34/EU & GOST TR-ZU 010/2011|
Lab tests with the original products can be carried out and analyzed in our highly modern laboratory (ELA lab- and pilot-reactors).Our process specialists will help to put the perfect mixing system together, according to your process requirements. CFD-studies, finite element analyses as well as scaling up to industrial scale, complete EKATO’s range of services.
- Two interdependent drives and control units which can be driven with different shaft speeds and directions of rotation.
- Combination of different impeller-systems (for example: EKATO PARAVISC with EKATO VISCOPROP or Dissolver). Versatile modular system which easily adapts to the varying process requirements.
- Sealing systems from seal rings, stuffing boxes up to latest double-acting mechanical seals for the central- and peripheral shaft
- Flexible or rigid scrapers
- Bottom anchor or Z-anchor