EKATO Rühr- und Mischtechnik GmbH
Complete Solutions from a Single Source
Only optimally adjusted process and plant parameters guarantee a trouble-free plant operation with high throughputs and optimum product quality. Ranging from an analysis of process-side requirements, followed by tests with physical models, flow simulations (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA) – EKATO achieves optimum results using the latest engineering tools available.
Whether an agitator, reactor model or complete process plant is required, the EKATO standard has been at the highest level for decades. State-of-the-art technologies and highly qualified employees in Germany guarantee a high quality and long service life that is “made in Germany”.
- Founded in 1933
- More than 560 employees
- More than 250,000 delivered agitators
- 60 offices and representatives worldwide
- DIN ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- AD-2000 Merkblatt HP0
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- EN ISO 3834-2 Welding Certificate
- ATEX Certificate according to Directive 2014/34/EU
The following material is available for download.
- EKATO RMT Portrait (EN)
- DIN ISO 9001:2015 - EKATO RMT (EN)
- DIN ISO 9001:2015 - EKATO ERMT (IQ Net)
- ISO 45001:2018 - EKATO RMT (EN)
- ISO 45001:2018 - EKATO RMT (IQ net)
- AD 2000 Merkblatt HP0 - EKATO RMT (EN)
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU - EKATO RMT (EN)
- DIN EN ISO 3834-2:2006 - EKATO RMT (EN)
- ATEX Certificate 2014/34/EU