We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
OUR SPECIALISTS WILL BE PLEASED TO ADVISE YOU.
ELA 5 is an easily transportable process development unit for gas-liquid reactions, which comprises a reactor unit operable in an EX-proof area and a support unit with a process thermostat. It can be operated at EKATO laboratories or on customers site.
EKATO’s specialists can facilitate the design and planning of your process development trials for data analysis and scale-up to plant scale. EKATO has extensive process know-how for complex and challenging process conditions including 2- or 3-phase systems.
Batch or semi-batch, single or multiphase, across a wide range of gas-liquid processes:
Customized agitation systems for:
- Minimized mixing times
- Maximized mass transfer
- Efficient solids suspension
- Effective heat transfer
- Working volume 3 litres
- Gas feed up to 1.6 m³/h
- Temperatures: 25 to 250°C
- Pressure: 0 to 81 bar (abs)
- Viscosity: low viscous fluids
- Reactor unit operable in EX-proof area
- Variety of different impeller systems such as the EKATO Combined Gassing System (EKATO PHASEJET and EKATO GASJET)
- Adaptable baffle configuration and removable inner cooling coil
Support from EKATO specialists:
- Start-up of the unit on site
- Assistance for Operation
- Scale-up Expertise
- Process guarantees
- Gas feed rate
- Temperatures (vessel and jacket)
- Impeller rotation speed