We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Our specialists will be pleased to advise you.
The EKATO sterile system is used when the vessel / process shall be sealed from any biomass by the mechanical seal.
The EKATO sterile system is an ideal solution for the process demand of a hot a completely sterile seal liquid where biomass can not grow. On the other hand to service the mechanical seal demand of cool seal liquid for seal face lubrication and cooling
Functional description of the sterile system
Step 1: Flow-trough sterilization
Cleaning and sterilization of all parts with fresh steam during standstill of the the agitator
Step 2: System-filling
Filling the system with sterile condensate during standstill of the agitator
Step 3: Continuous loop-operation
Cyclical sterilization of the condensate by fresh steam and seal liquid condensate cooling by the heat exchanger during operation
- Complete sterile system, mechanical seal and sterile installation out one hand (less interfaces)
- Self regulating system with very low energy consumption
- Optimized mechanical seal design without gaps (ESD34S / ESD44S)
- Sterile conditions in the storage vessel during operation: no microbe growth
- Constant circulation and continuous sterilization of the condensate
- Overpressurized system due to steam pressure: no entry of extern contaminations
- Seal liquid condensate with ideal operating temperature: extended seal lifetime