We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Reactor agitators HWL-N
The reactor agitators type HWL-N are the most powerful agitators compared to the others in EKATO’s product range. Large sized agitators with a drive power of up to 3,000 kW, shaft lengths of more than 15 m, as well as 500 mm shaft diameters, have already been supplied. These agitators have been designed to grant highest operational safety and fulfill all valid DIN-standards to the greatest possible extents. The robust design as well as the easily and quickly replaceable mechanical seal ensure minimal maintenance costs and low operational costs.
OUR SPECIALISTS WILL BE PLEASED TO ADVISE YOU.
|Motor Power||5 - 3000 kW|
|Shaft Diameter||40 - 500 mm|
|Operating Pressure||Vacuum - 200 bar|
|Impeller-Systems||EKATO high-efficiency impellers and conventional impellers|
|Materials (product wetted)||Carbon steel, rust- and acid resistant steels, nickel-base alloy, Duplex- and Super Duplex steels, titanium und titanium alloys, rubber coatings, coatings|
|Approval||ATEX 2014/34/EU & GOST TR-ZU 010/2011 approval|
- Drive versions with fixed or variable shaft speeds and different gearbox types (flat-, bevel-, helical gearbox...)
- Robust casted and welded lanterns available
- Fast seal replacement through following versions:
- Requires minimized space for maintenance
- Splitted shaft design with bearing shaft and flange coupling
- Optional installation from the top, side or the bottom of the vessel
- Oil-supply-systems for the gearbox
- Pressure compensators
- Steady bearings
- Shaft deflection-limiting rings