We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
- 7 - 8 Oct 2019
- 1st day 16-20h30 / 2nd day 8h30 - 15h30
- EKATO Headquarters, Hohe-Flum-Str. 37, 79650 Schopfheim, Germany
In this workshop we will show how to design for basic mixing tasks, current trends and developments in mixing technology as well as possibilities for optimization of existing plants
Process engineers, biologists as well as persons responsible for process development, production and engineering in terms of fermentation processes.
EKATO Rühr- und Mischtechnik GmbH, Hohe-Flum-Strasse 37, 79650 Schopfheim, Germany
- Process demands
- Basics of fermentation, mixing, testing
- Sale-up of fermentation reactors
- Mechanical engineering of fermenter components
- Numerical tools (CFD/FEA)
- Mechanics of fermenter vessel design
- Laboratory demonstrations / shop tour
Free of charge, but please register
Tel.: +49 7622 29-266, email: email@example.com