We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
OUR SPECIALISTS WILL BE PLEASED TO ADVISE YOU.
Skid-mounted hydrogenation plants
Skid-mounted hydrogenation plants offer certain advantages over conventional on-site construction.
The main advantages of skid-mounted hydrogenation plants are:
- single point-responsibility at EKATO
- shorter project implementation times
- low overall investment costs
- no interruption to existing operations (in case of plant expansion or modification)
- assembly of skids under workshop conditions at EKATO's assembly facilities
- full functional test prior to delivery possible
EKATO's skid-mounted hydrogenation modules comprise
- steel structure
- hydrogenation reactor
- piping and valves
- cabling and junctions boxes
- control system (located in safe area)
EKATO has supplied equipment to more than 500 hydrogenation projects in Europe, Asia, and the US. Skids are assembled in EKATO’s own modern, purpose-built assembly facilities or at selected, certified sub-contractors.
Typical skid-mounted hydrogenation modules made by EKATO range from reactor sizes of 50 l to 6000 l useful volume. Larger plants consist of more than one module and comprise also a catalyst preparation skid, a catalyst filtration skid, heating/cooling station and a scrubber system.