We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Coaxial agitators KOAX
OUR SPECIALISTS WILL BE PLEASED TO ADVISE YOU.
|Motor Power||5 - 250 kW|
|Shaft Diameter||40 – 220 mm|
|Operating Pressure||Vacuum - 40 bar|
|Impeller-Systems||EKATO high-efficiency impellers and conventional impellers|
|Materials (product wetted)||Carbon steel, rust- and acid resistant steels, nickel-base alloy, Duplex- and Super Duplex steels, titanium und titanium alloys|
|Approval||ATEX 2014/34/EU & GOST TR-ZU 010/2011|
Lab tests with the original products can be carried out and analyzed in our highly modern laboratory (ELA lab- and pilot-reactors).Our process specialists will help to put the perfect mixing system together, according to your process requirements. CFD-studies, finite element analyses as well as scaling up to industrial scale, complete EKATO’s range of services.
- Two interdependent drives and control units which can be driven with different shaft speeds and directions of rotation.
- Combination of different impeller-systems (for example: EKATO PARAVISC with EKATO VISCOPROP or DISSOLVER). Versatile modular system which easily adapts to the varying process requirements.
- Sealing systems from seal rings, stuffing boxes up to latest double-acting mechanical seals for the central- and peripheral shaft
- Flexible or rigid scrapers
- Bottom anchor or Z-anchor