We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Agitators for small volumes FGL
EKATO FGL agitators are designed for small volumes and pressurized vessels. The unit can either be directly driven by a motor or together with a gearbox. A connection of the motor via IEC-adapter or a gear motor are also possible. The shaft is sealed by a mechanical seal.
OUR SPECIALISTS WILL BE PLEASED TO ADVISE YOU.
|Motor Power||0,37 – 7,5 kW|
|Shaft Diameter||25 - 40 mm|
|Operating Pressure||Vacuum - 7 bar|
|Impeller-Systems||EKATO high-efficiency impellers and conventional impellers|
|Materials (product wetted)||Rust- & acid resistant steels, nickel-base alloy, Duplex- & Super Duplex steels, titanium & titanium alloys|
|Approval||ATEX 2014/34/EU & GOST TR-ZU 010/2011|
- Drive version either directly driven by a motor or together with a gearbox
- Lantern made of stainless steel, also acting as seal housing
- Mounting flange/-plate
- Short heat trap
- Collector tray
- Shaft speed measurement
- Single-acting fluid lubricated mechanical seal
- Double-acting fluid lubricated mechanical seal
- Individual sealing liquids
- Sealing liquids and elastomers with FDA