We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
EKATO India (since 2006) is a wholly owned subsidiary of EKATO Process Technologies GmbH, Germany with ISO 9001:2008 certification issued by TÜV NORD.
EKATO India maintains a full-fledged assembly and testing facility for standard agitators, offers a state-of-the-art setup for mechanical seal repair, re-conditioning and testing and provides lab scale and pilot scale mixing systems for product trails and scale up.
EKATO provides an enhanced level of after sales service through prompt response, wide service network and competent corrective and preventive service solutions. EKATO India has a full-fledged service set-up with an experienced team of service engineers trained at EKATO Germany to provide assistance for:
- Erection / start-up / commissioning
- Repair / maintenance / trouble shooting
- Modifications and training
Our prestigious supply references for most demanding and critical applications include BCPL, EIL, HMEL, IOCL, MRPL, GAIL, RIL, UCIL and many more.
Repair of mechanical seals at EKATO India
EKATO India has a complete setup for carrying out repair and reconditioning of mechanical seals efficiently in a short time. A fully automated test rig ensures test run of mechanical seals at different operating pressures and rpm.
- Services rendered: cleaning, lapping and repairing, testing, certifying for usage
- Serviced type of seals: single-acting, double-acting and triple-acting
Benefits to the customer:
- quick servicing of seals locally
- reduced downtime in case of breakdown or plant shut down
- all seals dynamically tested in operating pressure and speed
- 6 month warranty certificate for all re-conditioned seals
Mechanical seal dynamic test rig
- Dynamic test rig for seals up to shaft diameter 200 mm
- Max. speed - 300 rpm
- Max. pressure - 70 bar
EKATO India offers EKATO SYSTEMS vacuum processing units for trials that are ideally suited for a wide range of applications such as mixing and homogenizing of liquids or high viscous materials as well as for mixing and drying of solids.
- State-of-the-art vacuum processing technology for low to high viscous media (mixing, homogenizing, tempering, degassing, etc.)
- Applications: creams, mascaras, toothpastes, lotions, ointments, emulsions, etc.
- Units from 2 litres up to 50 litres processing capacity
- Vertical vacuum processing and bulk solids mixer and dryer
- Handles free flowing solids and pasty products
- Applications: API, fine chemicals and chemical products, etc.
- Units from 20 litres up to 100 litres processing capacity
All laboratory tests are conducted by highly qualified technicians with the use of state-of-the-art trial equipment. We offer process evaluation, process consulting and process development, analysis of the test results and production recommendations for scale-up. A visit to our laboratory for a free demonstration on our machines can be organized with a prior appointment.