We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
EKATO Rühr- und Mischtechnik GmbH offers a broad range of services for the process-oriented industry from a single source: process analysis, engineering, scale-up, manufacturing, assembly and a worldwide sales and service network. With tailor-made solutions for mixing processes, EKATO is a competent development and engineering partner. Only optimally adjusted process and plant parameters guarantee a trouble-free plant operation with high throughputs and optimum product quality. Ranging from an analysis of process-side requirements, followed by tests with physical models, flow simulations (CFD) and finite element analysis (FEA) – EKATO achieves optimum results using the latest engineering tools available.
Whether an agitator, reactor model or complete process plant is required, the EKATO standard has been at the highest level for decades. State-of-the-art technologies and highly qualified employees in Germany guarantee a high quality and long service life that is “made in Germany”.
- Founded in 1933
- 435 highly-qualified employees
- More than 250,000 delivered agitators
- 60 offices and representatives worldwide
- EKATO HWL, HWL-U, ESM, KOAX - customer-specific designed reactors and agitators for a variety of installation positions
- Hydrogenation Plants
- EKATO large agitators for special bulk applications
- EKATO impellers – the perfect basis for optimized processes
- EKATO ESD – mechanical seals and supply systems
- DIN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU
- AD-2000 Merkblatt HP0
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- EN ISO 3834-2:2006 Welding Certificate
- Analysis of the process-side requirements using tests in laboratory scale
- State-of-the-art simulation and calculation methods (CFD / FEA)
- Scale-up to production scale
Plant with control unit
Large assembly hall
Laboratory with 50 l test facility