We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Fermentation Day in Schopfheim
- 18 Sep 2017
- 16h00-20h30 & 19 SEP 2017 | 8h30-16h00
- Schopfheim, Germany
In this workshop we will show the basics and current trends and developments in mixing technology as well as possibilities for optimization of existing plants.
Process engineers, biologists as well as persons responsible for process development, production, engineering in terms of fermentation processes.
- Process demands
- Basics of fermentation, mixing, testing
- Scale-up of fermentation reactors
- Mechanical engineering of fermenter components
- Numerical tools (CFD, FEA)
- Mechanics of fermenter vessel design
- Cleaning/sterile equipment
- Laboratory demonstrations / shop tour
EKATO RMT, Hohe-FLum-Strasse 37, 79650 Schopfheim, Germany.
Free of charge, but please register!
Tel.: +49 7622 29-221, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to contact us should you need assistance for hotel booking!