We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
The EKATO SYSTEMS vacuum processing units are ideally suited for a wide range of applications, mixing and homogenizing of liquids or high viscous materials (UNIMIX), as well as for mixing and drying of solids (SOLIDMIX).
Teams of experienced specialists apply their know-how and consulting skills to provide innovative solutions for even the most demanding process-oriented tasks.
As a world-leading manufacturer of vacuum processing units in laboratory, pilot and production scale, EKATO SYSTEMS offers a complete package including not only equipment supply, but also a full service approach according to life cycle management. The services range from engineering to pilot trials to start-up and maintenance.
Whether a single unit or complete turn-key installations including full automation and GMP compliant design – the EKATO systems are being constantly developed further and adapted to modern requirements.
The EKATO SYSTEMS process laboratory with its state-of-the-art testing equipment is the ideal facility for process development, scale-up trials and optimization of existing production processes.
- founded 2004
- 90 highly-qualified employees
- 60 offices and representatives worldwide
- Product line EKATO UNIMIX: Vacuum processing units for low to high viscous products
- Product line EKATO SOLIDMIX: Mixers and dryers for solids for free-flowing to pasty products
- Process engineering support – worldwide located process experts
- Process development/improvement
- Pilot plant tests from 3 to 1,000 liters
- Scale-up to production scale
- Laboratories in Germany, USA, China, India
- Planning, construction and delivery of mixing and drying systems
- Innovative automation solutions
- Installation, start-up and after-sales service
- Global service network
- personal care
- cosmetic industry
- pharmaceutical industry
- chemical industry
- food industry
- DIN ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
Welding the impeller of a vacuum processing unit type UNIMIX SRC 10.000
Customer trials in the EKATO SYSTEMS laboratory in Schopfheim, Germany.
Assembly of vacuum processing units for the production of personal care products.
Assembly of a vertical mixer for solids type SOLIDMIX VSM 8000.