We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
OUR SPECIALISTS WILL BE PLEASED TO ADVISE YOU.
The EKATO Hydrogenation Test Center HTC is a process development plant in a 60 l scale. It comprises a hydrogenation reactor, a preparatio tank for starting or intermediate products, a filtration unit and a filtrate receiver. All vessels are made in Alloy C22 and are equipped with agitators. All units are installed in an EX-proof area and are suitable for operation with flammable liquids and hydrogen.
Hydrogenations can be performed under real production conditions. This provides significant advantages for industrial process development studies: data from trials can be directly used for the design of production-scale hydrogenation units.
- Filling volume max. 60 litres
- Design temperature: 250°C
- Design pressure: 100 barg
- Plant is EX-proof (T4, IIC)
- Product wetted parts Alloy C22
- Exchangeable agitator systems
- Heat transfer: wall and various internal heat exchangers
- Online process analysis possible (IR or NIR)
This gas-liquid reactor is specially designed for a wide range of hydrogenation processes:
- Fat hardening
- Fine chemicals
Support from EKATO mixing specialists:
- Trials performed at EKATO laboratories
- Scale-up expertise
- Guarantees for key process parameters
- Analytical services (density, viscosity, GC, HPLC)
- Temperatures (vessel and jacket)
- Impeller speed
- Impeller torque / power input
- Gas flow