We detected, that your browser supports another language than the called one. This page is also available in your language! Would you switch to this page in your language?
Accessories for Mechanical Seals
- Prevents abrasion material or seal liquid from contaminating the vessel space
- Leakage drains into a collection container through a hole in the flange
- The special collection container used for pressurized applications can be emptied during operation
Cooling Jacket - water Jacket
- Cooling jacket used at higher temperatures, pressures or sliding speeds to dissipate frictional heat
- Seal liquid is cooled in the water jacket on the storage vessel or via coolant in the seal housing
SHORT HEAT TRAP
- Short heat trap installed between the mounting flange and seal flange
- Mechanical seal is thermally decoupled from the vessel and mounting flange, thereby allowing higher permissible vessel temperatures
- Suitable for operating temperatures between 250° and 400°C
- The seal rings are rinsed with inert media to keep them free of gases, vapors or liquids that may affect their function.
- The inert media are supplied to the flange and regulated by a seal lip before entering the vessel side.
- Seal lip made from modified PTFE with extremely high chemical and thermal resistance - other special materials also available
- Temperature indicator
- Flow indicator
- Pressure indicator